It was our last day, so we went on an adventure walk in the morning. Whilst we were walking down the road we spotted what looked like a big snake hole but it was actually a rabbit hole, I was a bit disappointed! Arthur was carrying a bucket and when we came to a bug we would catch it and put it in the bucket. We caught a black and red bug, and spotty grasshopper.
It came to lunch time, we went to another posh restaurant, half the kids had steak and the others half had fish and chips. After lunch we went to Yallingyup, there were some very big waves there.
We went jumping over waves and till... Well no one believes me but I'm sure you will, here goes, I was letting a wave carry me in and I had landed on the sand and I felt something really painful gripped my middle finger. As quick as a flash I pulled my hand out the water and it was the quickest glimpse I took and I knew what it was I shook my hand and ran out the water screaming. And I must admit I'm very good at screaming when I want to scream. It was a ...... Crab, but not any crab a big one and it nipped me!



Email address for my mum's iPad to FaceTime us is joanybabes@gmail.com or use a mobile we'd love to see you all xxxx it'll be Christmas for you now so we're sending you all our love and hope you have a really fantastic day xxxx Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete